We're running the Airbnb Brooklyn Half Marathon! Are you one of the other 26,000 runners coming to town to run this weekend? If so, here are some of our most helpful Brooklyn running tips, info and a cool gear giveaway!
We're written a lot about running in NYC and Brooklyn, since we run here ourselves and manufacture all our gear locally here in New York City. Here's a list of helpful articles that will make this Saturday's Brooklyn Half Marathon one of your most fun half marathon's ever (it's our favorite). Click on each for more information:
- Our list of easy, short running routes around Brooklyn, perfect for a pre-race shakeout run (or post race cool down run on Sunday!)
- Because you must go pick up your packet...
- Complete with Strava maps, sites to see, and of course places to eat!
- Trail running in Brooklyn? Yes, trails do exist -- click check them out!
- Click for all you need to know to heal your post race legs or any running injuries. BONUS: NY Custom PT is offering 50% OFF massages, acupuncture and physical therapy on Monday May 23rd to all Brooklyn Half runners! Book ASAP since it will fill up quick.
- Many NYC running groups welcome visiting guests, come out for a shakeout or cool down run if you're in town before or after the half marathon! North Brooklyn Runners is hosting an afterparty on the Coney Island beach, btw...feel free to join. Just bring food and drinks to share!
To celebrate the 2016 Airbnb Brooklyn Half Marathon, we're running an Essential Summer Running gear giveaway with Orange Mud, WTRMLN WTR, SKORA, StrideBox, SPIbelt & OnlyAtoms. Enter to win gear and goodies to fuel your summer runs, along with super cool, totally comfy, perfect fitting running shorts. >>> ENTER TO WIN HERE <<<